Multiwall carbon nanotube (MWCNT) LDPE masterbatch
|Sector(s)|| Industrial - ESD parts
|Matrix||LDPE (Low Density Poly Ethylene)|
|Propertie(s)|| Electrical dissipation
|CNT Loading (wt.%)||20|
|Packaging(s)||White plastic bag|
|Technical Data Sheet||PLASTICYL™ LDPE2001 – Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet||PLASTICYL™ LDPE2001 – Safety Data Sheet|
PLASTICYL™ is a family of multiwall carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) thermoplastic concentrates for applications requiring superior electrical conductivity and electrostatic discharge (ESD) properties.
PLASTICYL™ LDPE2001 is a conductive masterbatch based on Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) loaded with 20% of Nanocyl’s MWCNTs (NC7000™). Because of its low viscosity and high flow, PLASTICYL™ LDPE2001 is ideal for injection molding and extrusion processes.
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) and electrically conductive parts
- Electrical and Electronics (E&E), automotive and industrial
- Injection molding, extrusion
- Packaging, containers.
- Excellent electrical conductivity at low loading
- Retention of key mechanical properties
- Ease of processing