THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES :
- Background in polymer chemistry
- Expertise in thermoplastics compounding, converting and characterization
- Expertise in formulation procedures and knowledge of plastic fillers is an asset
- Ability to interface effectively with commercialization, quality control and production departments and elicit technical requirements for applications
- Customer project management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in the field nanocomposite is an asset
- Demonstrate excellence in application of theories and principle of technical specialty
- Fluent in English and French.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drive new product development activities related to thermoplastic (especially compounding)
- Support commercialization through technical assessment and demonstrations on site at customer location.
- Contribute to the creativity and innovation capacity of the organization
- Master or PhD degree in material science/chemical engineering/chemistry
- Preferred candidate has several years of experience and strong technical background in materials processing and characterization
- Expertise in methods of characterization of materials
- Experience in product development and process applications
At Nanocyl, we provide a challenging working environment and a range of development opportunities in a dynamic SME. To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Polymer Application Specialist”.