- Nanocyl is founded as a spin-off from the Universities of Namur and Liège by Professor B.Nagy and Professor Pirard with the support of private investors.
- Nanocyl receives a contract to develop printing material for Flat Screens.
- Investment is made in a carbon nanotubes pilot plant to validate Nanocyl’s previous work, and to assess its ability to shift to an industrial production scale.
- Demonstration of industrial production feasibility.
- First commercial use of Nanocyl™ NC 7000 in the Electronics sector.
- Nanocyl invests human and financial capital to achieve ISO 9001 certification and meet global industrial standards for quality control.
- Nanocyl moves from the lab phase to the industrial phase for CNT production. Launch of the PLASTICYL™ range of products.
- Completion of the construction of the Industrial Building, and inauguration of the first industrial multi-ton reactor.
- First commercial use of Nanocyl™ NC7000 in the Automotive sector.
- Production of plastic compounds at the industrial level.
- Launch of the EPOCYL™, THERMOCYL™ and AQUACYL™ product families.
- Increase in total compounding capacity.