PREGCYL™ is a ready-to-use, preimpregnated material based on Nanocyl’s carbon nanotubes integration technology and epoxy formulated system.
This convenient solution has the same unique G1C (crack propagation resistance) properties and benefits of Nanocyl’s NCR2-HM01 resin system, and offers “out of the box” performance throughout the manufacturing value chain.
Among its properties, PREGCYL exhibits 1200 J/m² as a value for crack propagation resistance, enabling longer life spans, higher durability, and electrical/antistatic behavior for composite parts and materials.
PREGCYL also has a conventional curing cycle (120° Tg), making it suitable for a wide range of applications, from industrial goods to sports equipment.
Key Advantages of PREGCYL™
- Ready-to-use material that can be included in every process
- Provides efficient solution for mechanical reinforcement
- Improves durability of final parts
- Improves overall electrical conductivity
- Offers new options for reinforcement products in Nanocyl’s growing portfolio
|Grade Name||Technical Data Sheet|
|PREGCYL™ NC R2HM-01||
TDS PREGCYL NC R2HM-01 short-V01 (pdf - 343,47 kB)